Upcoming Officials Clinics
Swim Meet Manager
powered by ACTIVE Swim
Link to National or Enterprise Car Rental Discount for USA Swimming Clubs
* Form for Reporting Abuse or Bullying
- Report Of Occurrence Online Claim Form
- The Member Services Department of USA Swimming is pleased to announce the completion of the new online version of the Report of Occurrence form. Submitting the form online will be a more efficient way of sending information to USA Swimming. The Report of Occurrence is submitted any time there is an accident or injury during such USA Swimming activities as Sanctioned or Approved swim meets, swimming practices, contracted Swim-a-Thons or approved social events. The online form does require that certain sections, indicated by an asterisk, must be completed before it can be submitted. If you have any questions, please contact Mary Illich at (719) 866-3574 or Carol Burch in the Member Services Department at (719) 866-4578.
- Risk Management Services really prefers that the coach or someone who was supervising the event or practice at the time of the injury complete The Online Report of Occurrence form. Parents tend to be very biased and sometimes judgmental when completing the form. Please keep it to the facts.
Upon submission of the completed Report of Occurrence, you will receive an automated email indicating that USA Swimming has received the form. You should save this email as your LSC may require that it be forwarded to your LSC Safety Chair for reporting purposes.
- Please mail a copy of all forms to: Maryland Swimming, P.O. Box 255, Shrewsbury, PA 17361 This is in addition to the email sent to USA Risk Management Services.
Coach and Swimmer Forms
Click Here for NEW Policies & Procedures Article 7 - Reimbursement Rates
Winner Gets a $15 i-Tunes Gift Card
Any registered MD Swimming swimmer is welcome to play!!!
New Question: What is my name? I am the Olympic Games mascot, a mixture of all the Brazilian animals. I was born out of the explosion of joy that happened when they announced that Rio would host the Olympic Games, on 2 October 2009.
Swimmers who have correct;y answered: Lance Rombro, Jonathan Zhao, Melody Jones, Nicole Appiani, Averey Johnson. Julia Hoban, Zach Potter, Lindsey Bartlett, Lily Bussey
Last Week's Winner:
Last Week's Answer:
Check out Previous Trivia Questions
Please email your answers to email@example.com by 8PM Tuesday, May 12, 2015
How to play
Winner will be determined by a random drawing from all of the correct answers submitted.