We as the local organizing committee of USA Swimming, plans and conducts swimming activities in which athletes strive to reach their full potential in the sport of competitive swimming.
2015 First MD Open Water Swim of the Year
Swim Meet Manager
powered by ACTIVE Swim
MD Swimming Trivia Info
Here is how it works:
1. Look for a new trivia question every month on the right side of the Home Page or Swimmer Main Page.
2. Figure out the answer.
3. Email your answer to email@example.com.
4. Include your name, team and answer in your email.
5. MD Swimming will put all correct answers in a hat.
6. One name will be pulled from the hat at random.
7. The person picked will win a $15 i-Tunes gift card.
8. The gift card will be mailed to the winner.
Only MD registered members are eligible to play.
Each person may only submit one answer per trivia question.
Winner Gets a $15 i-Tunes Gift Card
Fun Non-Swimming Question - next Swimming questions will start April 12th:
Swimmers who have answered: Lance Rombro, Ryan Miller, Nicole Appiani, Alice Ricci
Last Week's Answer: "swimming for peace, friendship and clean waters." It took Martin Strel 67 days to swim the length of the Amazon River..and yes, he did get nibbled on by piranhas!!
Winner will be determined by a random drawing from all of the correct answers submitted.