as the local organizing committee of USA Swimming, plans and conducts swimming activities in which athletes strive to reach their full potential in the sport of competitive swimming.
MD Swimming Trivia Info
Here is how it works:
1. Look for a new trivia question every month on the right side of the Home Page or Swimmer Main Page.
2. Figure out the answer.
3. Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Include your name, team and answer in your email.
5. MD Swimming will put all correct answers in a hat.
6. One name will be pulled from the hat at random.
7. The person picked will win a $15 i-Tunes gift card.
8. The gift card will be mailed to the winner.
Only MD registered members are eligible to play.
Each person may only submit one answer per trivia question.
Winner Gets a $15 i-Tunes Gift Card
NEW QUESTION: The FInal 3 cities in the running for the 2020 Olympics are Madrid Spain, Istanbul Turkey and Tokyo Japan. Usaria is the ancient name for Madrid, Edo is the old name for Tokyo, what is the old historic name for Istanbul?
Answer: Tim Pierce, LBA (47); Nancy Malchak, RAC (36) and Tom Himes, NBAC (34)
Winner will be determined by a random drawing from all of the correct answers submitted.