as the local organizing committee of USA Swimming, plans and conducts swimming activities in which athletes strive to reach their full potential in the sport of competitive swimming.
2015 Maryland SCY Senior Championship Meet
Swim Meet Manager
powered by ACTIVE Swim
MD Swimming Trivia Info
Here is how it works:
1. Look for a new trivia question every month on the right side of the Home Page or Swimmer Main Page.
2. Figure out the answer.
3. Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Include your name, team and answer in your email.
5. MD Swimming will put all correct answers in a hat.
6. One name will be pulled from the hat at random.
7. The person picked will win a $15 i-Tunes gift card.
8. The gift card will be mailed to the winner.
Only MD registered members are eligible to play.
Each person may only submit one answer per trivia question.
Winner Gets a $15 i-Tunes Gift Card
I tied my feet together, and my swim partner tied my hands behind my back.
“When I give the command, the bound men will hop into the deep end of the pool,” Instructor Stoneclam said. “You must bob up and down 20 times, float for five minutes, swim to the shallow end of the pool, turn around without touching the bottom, swim back to the deep end, do a forward and backward somersault underwater, and retrieve a face mask from the bottom of the pool with your teeth.”
The hardest part for me was swimming the length of the pool and back with my feet tied together and hands tied behind my back. I had to flip around like a dolphin."
What elite organization (and it's number) would this man have been in training for?
Swimmers who have answered correctly: Lance Rombro, Mia Mesceda, Tess Becket, Shannon Cucchiaro, Lexi CucchiaroAnswer: Los Angeles, Atlanta and Sydney
Last Month's Winner: Taylor Thomas, FAST
Winner will be determined by a random drawing from all of the correct answers submitted.